Powerfully simple lesson recording technology
When it comes to improving outcomes we understand how important it is to look at both the teaching and the learning.
That’s why our cutting-edge technology captures audio and video from pupils as well as teachers, giving you powerful insight into the classroom.
Designed with busy teachers in mind, each camera is simple to set up, use and transport; taking the hassle out of lesson recording.
We take safeguarding and security seriously. All classroom videos are automatically uploaded directly to your private account in the IRIS Connect platform, ready to reflect on or share later.
When coupled with our professional learning platform, our classroom video recording systems give you everything you need for life-long professional learning.
The Discovery Kit’s combination of dual view technology and new high quality audio recording ensures you capture every interaction in your classroom.
“Having used the latest Discovery Kit, the picture quality is much improved and I like that you can position the microphone with groups of pupils to hear them more clearly.”
Nicola Mason, Chase Terrance Technology College
• iOS app that records two views via paired devices
• Sophisticated iPod microphones ensure both teacher and learners can be clearly heard
• Tags can be created via the teacher’s microphone, saving memorable moments for review later
• All video and audio streams are automatically synced and uploaded to your private account on the IRIS Connect platform
Setting up the Discovery Kit is quicker than making a cup of tea! Watch the video…can you beat the 54 second challenge?Request pricing info
Discovery Kit Go Live
The Discovery Kit Go Live offers a flexible solution for observing lessons remotely. It allows you to conduct live coaching sessions from anywhere with a wifi connection; making feedback immediate and effective.
“I’ve found the in-ear coaching facility absolutely enlightening. It’s allowed me to make changes to my lessons instantly and have a real impact on learning.”
Kate Reed, History Teacher
• A coach can provide immediate feedback remotely via the teacher’s ear-piece
• Time-stamped comments can be added to the video in real-time