See Change, Together
Video-Enabled Professional Development For Teachers
Trusted by 100,000+ Educators in 40+ Countries Worldwide
I’ve come across during the 11 years of my career.”
– Anna Ellis, English Teacher, Whitcliffe Mount School
See: The Impact of Video
- Reflect and gain a deeper insight into their teaching practice.
- Access models and examples of instruction from their own school and around the world.
- Participate in powerful professional dialogue around real practice with leaders and peers.
- Engage with the latest theory and connect with others to form collaborative groups.
- Follow structured, accredited programmes of learning focused on key professional skills.
Change: With a
Research Informed Approach
Decades of research shows that, to help teachers to grow, we must think of professional development as a collective process rather than an event.
We must support teachers to collaboratively engage with theory, modeling, feedback and coaching in the context of their own classrooms. However, practical barriers like timetables and distance often get in the way.
We remove these barriers, enabling cost effective, impactful, professional learning at scale.
Explore the research
Together: Make Visible Progress
Helping teachers bridge the gap between theory and practice can be challenging. Success requires an incremental strategy that develops trust, reflective skills and supports collaboration. We’ve worked with thousands of schools to perfect this strategy.
Together, we’ll build and deliver a plan based on your goals. We’ll provide proactive support and programmes of learning to help you succeed.
Let’s secure visible progress for every teacher and every learner.
How we’ll support you
“Our consultant was not only warm and friendly, but also knowledgeable about pedagogy and experienced in the classroom. I think this is what sets IRIS Connect apart!”
– Jamie Portman, Assistant Head, Darton College
“The most significant gain is not only saving 20 to 40 traveling days per teacher educator but more importantly, it is the feedback received from the student teachers. One student teacher even described it as a ‘life-changing experience’.”
– Teacher Educator, School of Professional Teacher Education, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland