What to expect when working with IRIS Connect…
We are a friendly and driven team who are passionate about what we do and what we’re working towards.
The fast-paced and energetic nature of the team is balanced by a supportive, reflective and collaborative culture. That means that we’re always on the lookout for smart, fun and innovative individuals interested in a new challenge.
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic, motivated and multi-skilled marketer to make a measurable impact on our digital marketing.
We’re looking for someone who is interested in working on an in-house brand, has omnichannel marketing experience and is passionate about driving digital performance by increasing brand visibility, website conversions and customer success.
You’ll be a strategic thinker, with strong data analysis skills and a keen focus on improving the customer journey from acquisition through to retention. You’ll be part of a small team of passionate marketers and will report to the Marketing Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on digital performance across multiple channels with a results-focused approach
- Implementing integrated digital campaigns to increase site traffic. Including keyword research, tracking parameters and paid advertising
- Improving the conversion paths of our website to increase engagement, lead generation and drive customer success
- Managing and maintaining our website and ensuring it reflects our brand, products and services
- Optimising and nurturing our audience through automated email workflows in Hubspot
- Building brand awareness and brand advocacy through email and social channels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Inquisitive, analytical and data-driven – you’ll need to have a good understanding of digital performance and how to drive it to increase traffic and conversions across our site
- Able to prioritise and split your focus – this is a broad role, you’ll have to ensure you are focusing on the important stuff, whilst making sure the day-to-day tasks get done
- Someone who drives change and thrives on it – you’ll need to be adaptable, flexible and proactive in your learning to help us continue to grow
- A confident decision maker – you’ll need to engage with directors, managers and other stakeholders, synthesize input and make solid decisions based on desired outcomes
- A team player who can also go it alone – we’re a collaborative team, so you’ll need to be willing to support others to develop digital skills, help out when required and also be able to stand on your own two feet
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Experience working with WordPress, Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Awareness and understanding of Hubspot or other inbound automation platforms
- Basic HTML coding skills, experience in editing HTML and creating landing pages
- Experience in SEO, paid advertising and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience managing platforms such as SEMRush, Adwords and Microsoft Bing
- Digital marketing degree or similar qualification
- Knowledge or experience of the education sector
- Ability to write strong copy for digital channels, including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Design skills or basic use of Adobe Creative suite, e.g. photoshop and InDesign
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Development Representative – UK Education
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced telesales and appointment setting candidate to join a great organisation in Hove. The job is within a friendly team and we are looking for target driven candidates with previous experience of appointment booking and selling over the phone, email and social channels.
- Convert marketing leads into appointments through email and calling
- Generate appointments through outbound email and calling
- Work to achieve individual and team targets
- Administration and associated project work as needed
- Make calls and email organisations from prospect lists provided and obtain organisation
- Research companies to identify relevant company ‘gate holders’ and update databases when needed.
- Continually manage a prospect pipeline, scheduling and honouring future call backs, ensuring accuracy of pipeline and clarity of data notes
- Follow up on direct or online marketing campaigns and other marketing leads
- Calling customers to invite them to attend company sales presentations and events
- Ensuring you are up to date with current market knowledge concerning customers, competitors and new
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A track record of working in a sales driven role
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to proactively manage your time and work under pressure accurately
- Great communication and written skills
- Experience of building relationships at all levels
- Strong objection handling ability
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your notice period to email@example.com
Sales Consultant – UK Education
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to work for our business development function and expand our market reach. The candidate must be passionate and professional, with the ability to communicate at a senior level both inside and outside of the business. We are expecting to see considerable growth over the next few years and so need a mature, results-orientated individual who is motivated to succeed and realise the potential for expansion.
- Meeting agreed on KPIs and targets
- Provide market analysis and progress reports to line manager
- Liaising with the marketing team on campaigns and market development
- Able to demonstrate the benefits of IRIS Connect in regular online and face to face meetings
- Provide quality customer consultative support to customer schools
Due to the nature of the role, the candidate may be required to travel from time to time and very occasionally stay away from home.
The right candidate will:
- Have at least two years of experience in a commercial environment
- Be self-sufficient, organised and able to manage own workload
- Be confident and articulate in all methods of communication with good written skills
- Able to collate and interpret data
- Able to effectively update, organisation and customise our CRM
- Education industry experience preferable but not compulsory
Full driving license required
Please email your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to Edward Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Technician and Junior Network Manager
We are looking to hire into our Customer Service/Technical Support team. This role will also include additional responsibilities of supporting the network manager with day to day running of the company’s internal IT system.
- Providing first line help desk support to users using live chat, email and on the phone
- Logging tickets and following up with customers
- Assisting with installations online and over the phone
- Ad hoc tasks related to the support desk including writing guides, software testing etc
- Assist Network Manager in maintaining service availability
- Provide assistance in resolving software, hardware and network related problems
- Assist in equipment set-up and software installation and updates. Configure computers for new users
- Assist in maintenance of telephone systems and computer stations
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- 1-2 years support desk experience preferred.
- Any network experience helpful
IT literate / Good Technical knowledge of the following useful
- Competent using and working with Windows 10 and Chrome
- Competent using and working with iOS and Android software
- Strong computer literacy
- Basic network knowledge
- Knowledge / familiarity with web proxy / firewalls / wireless
- Experience of a help desk / support role
- Experience of school networks
- Preferred knowledge in DNS, AD, Group Policy, DHCP, Windows Server, Linux
- Skills such as Windows OS, html, programming, design, networks would be of use
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate & prove the following skills/attributes:
- A good telephone manner, ability to deal with clients face to face and strong customer service skills are very important
- Willingness to learn
- 1-2 years support desk experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as you will need to communicate effectively with a wide variety of individuals and professional groups
- An emphasis on achievement of results and both energy and enthusiasm to ensure that objectives are met
- Teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- To deal with a diverse range of challenges
- A methodical approach and the ability to analyse and process customer issues
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to find and employ creative solutions
- Adaptability and readiness to challenge existing practices and find alternatives
- The ability to cope with pressure, and be flexible to ongoing change
Reports to: Support Manager
Location: Hove Business Centre
Salary: £18-22K per annum based upon experience and skills
If you are interest in applying, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your notice period to Marek@irisconnect.co.uk
IRIS Connect is a great place to work! The team is collaborative, hard-working and dedicated to improving education for students. Our office has a fun, friendly and sociable atmosphere with lots of personality and two dogs who regularly cause mischief!
Katie, Head of Marketing