What to expect when working with IRIS Connect…
We are a friendly and driven team who are passionate about what we do and what we’re working towards.
The fast-paced and energetic nature of the team is balanced by a supportive, reflective and collaborative culture. That means that we’re always on the lookout for smart, fun and innovative individuals interested in a new challenge.
Head of Education
This is a senior role. You’ll work closely with the Managing Director and the Director of Research and Evaluation to build our strategic approach. You’ll also manage a small Education Services team to help make that vision a reality. Additionally there is a broad responsibility to provide educational input and resources to our marketing team, education consultants and commercial partners.
Taking overall responsibility for the rapid development of our own courses:
- Engaging with researchers and our customer schools to help shape the overall service offering, ensuring our output is directly aligned with the needs of teachers and schools
- Partnering with leading practitioners to co develop professional development content
- Working with animators, illustrators, instructional designers and our own development team to communicate pedagogical concepts elegantly and simply
Supporting 3rd party programmes:
- Managing a small portfolio of key strategic relationships with flagship providers to ensure our education services continue to meet their needs
- Engaging with instructional designers from these providers to co-construct better learning experiences for their participants
Supporting the wider business:
- Supporting other teams across the business to better communicate with and support schools within our network
- Writing insightful educational copy to support our marketing efforts
- Briefing the board on key educational development and opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of leading CPD within a school
- Have deep pedagogical knowledge
- Understand how to facilitate change within an educational context
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a passion for transforming educational outcomes and driving innovation
The office is based in Brighton and Hove. This role can involve significant remote working but will require regular office visits once the COVID restrictions have been lifted.
If you are interest in applying, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your notice period and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRIS Connect is a great place to work! The team is collaborative, hard-working and dedicated to improving education for students. Our office has a fun, friendly and sociable atmosphere with lots of personality and two dogs who regularly cause mischief!
Katie, Marketing Team Leader