Explore what IRIS Connect has to offer
Simply complete this form and start your trial today!
Visible progress for every teacher and every learner
Connect your teachers,
wherever they are
Refine teaching and learning,
however it’s delivered
Provide effective CPD,
whenever your teachers need it
“I’m seeing massive improvements in myself and the colleagues I coach already as a result of this technology.”
Jason Scrimshire, Science Coordinator, Bosworth Academy
Frequently asked questions
- With our video-enabled professional development platform, you can capture, reflect upon, analyse and share teaching practice, wherever it takes place.
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice and access resources and expert guidance on a wide variety of topics such as feedback, questioning, distance learning and so much more.
- Discuss and share teaching and learning strategies with fellow educators, all around the world.
- When you first activate your account, you’ll be taken into the platform. From here we recommend following our step-by-step guide and onboarding programme. This is a great way to start familiarising yourself with all the different features and tools available to you.
- Participate in our discussion boards by sharing your thoughts, asking some questions and engaging in topical conversations with like-minded educators.
- We’re here to help! Use our ‘live chat’ function to get the help and support you need in real-time.
- Request a 30-minute online webinar with your consultant to discuss a particular area of focus in more detail.
- Access the User Training Group on the platform, if you prefer to work through things alone.
Yes, absolutely. Collaboration is at the heart of IRIS Connect. If you’d like to use the platform with colleagues, all you need to do is let your consultant know and we’ll do the rest.
Yes, completely secure and teacher-permissioned. Please see our GDPR page for all our policies, security procedures and certificates.
At the end of the trial your account will be converted to a basic account. Unless you have decided to upgrade. This means that you can still access any recordings you have made during the trial period, but you won’t be able to create any new recordings. Inline with GDPR guidelines, if you decide not to upgrade, after 6 months your account will be deleted.
Ready? Give it a try!
See IRIS Connect in action…
call +44 (0)333 136 2484 or