Create thriving teacher learning communities
Create thriving professional learning communities within your school and beyond to identify, embed and share successful teaching and learning strategies.
How to enrich your professional learning community using video:
- Make professional learning bite-sized
- Be flexible in how and when you collaborate with peers
- Share video clips rather than needing time out of lessons to observe each other
- Share video clips of teaching and learning with individuals for feedback and discussion
- Collaborate with groups of teachers, for example your triad, department or Lesson Study group
- Connect with teachers in different schools to share expertise and experience
- Focus discussions objectively on the teaching and learning
- Contextualise feedback and discussion using video
- Analyse specific observable behaviours
Get more information
Find out how IRIS Connect can help you develop a healthy professional learning community.