Get expert feedback and metrics on your teaching
Receive transcripts and important metrics on your teaching when you share lessons with Visible Classroom and get answers to key questions on your teaching like:
- Did you allow enough time for your students to participate in their own learning?
- Did you speak too quickly?
- How many questions did you ask?
“I’d give the feedback I got from Visible Classroom 9 out of 10. It was really thorough and useful, and the fact that it came from experts made it that bit more valuable too. I liked being able to see how I measure up against my own cohort as well. It’s helped to confirm the things that I do well and given me more focus and confidence moving forwards.”
– Natalie Wallace, Year 4 Class Teacher in the UK
How does it work?
Once you have shared 5 lessons, world-leading education experts from the University of Melbourne review and analyze your lessons using a specifically-developed rubric and drawing on a range of research and quality teaching rubrics from Professor John Hattie.
You’ll get a feedback report with a summary of their key observations and recommended teaching strategies to improve learning outcomes for your students.
Designed for teachers of all levels, you will receive feedback on whether you:
- Facilitate classroom engagement and participation
- Promote critical understanding and thinking
- Engage in deep teaching with your students
- Encourage free speech and risk taking
- Provide meaningful feedback
- Articulate learning goals and lesson objectives
- Ask open and closed questions
- Speak too quickly or too slow
Visible Classroom is free to join, however each hour lesson costs $125 to be analyzed.
Once a teacher has submitted 5 hours of lessons, there is then an option to pay an additional $125 to receive the University of Melbourne analysis.Login to join
Give IRIS Connect a try for FREE
Start your 30 day free trial and find out why thousands of teachers worldwide are using IRIS Connect for their professional learning.Start your free trial