Everything you need to know about video coaching teachers
Professional athletes use video to stay at the top of their game. Surgeons use video to continually refine their skills. Salespeople use video to perfect their pitch.
All of these professionals study videos of experts in their field to emulate great performance, to be inspired by new ideas, and to identify areas of improvement. Video also allows them to reflect on their own performance, to get feedback from others, and to objectively measure their progress.
These professionals use video because it works — and teachers can do the same.
Download this free guide to video coaching:
- Powerful research on the benefits of video coaching
- How you can fit video into your current coaching cycle
- 10 areas of coaching you’ll see revolutionized with video
- 7 reasons to try live remote coaching
- How to ensure video coaching is a success
Use the form to get your free guide.
“Coaching done well may be the most effective intervention designed for human performance.”