Better quality PD leads to better student outcomes
Investing in teacher PD, in general, is unlikely to dramatically impact school improvement nor provide value for money. School leaders and teachers, like yourself, must make informed decisions to invest in professional development that is tailored to your needs and is evidence-based, ensuring money is well spent. But where do you start?
This guide aims to help you feel confident when faced with investigating external providers, by helping you to know what effective PD looks like, how to quality assure the professional development on offer and measure the impact it has on your students, staff, and school.
Download this free guide to quality assuring PD:
- Information on what makes effective PD in education
- Advice on selecting the right continuing professional development provision
- Suggestions for how to choose the right PD provider and resources
- Guidance on how to measure the success of PD
- Effective ways to share findings and build a collaborative culture
Use the form to get your free guide.
“This is a comprehensive overview that provides an evidence-based approach to whole school PD. IRIS Connect are quickly becoming one of our ‘go to’ providers of high-quality research and learning development resources in all of our schools.”
John Kane FCCT, Director of Leadership