Creating a positive culture for school improvement
To improve student outcomes, schools must create a culture where teachers are also encouraged to learn.
But with learning comes change, so it’s important for organisations to develop a change management strategy to support policy makers, teachers, parents and students.
Download this free guide to change management:
- Questions to ask yourself
- How to define the stages of concern
- How to measure the stages of concern
- Ways to address concerns about change
- An example of how to implement a successful change management strategy
- Access to a free video professional learning toolkit
Use the form to get your free guide.
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”