What does effective professional learning look like?
Find out during Session L20 at this year’s Learning Forward Annual Conference.
Did you know that less than 5% of what a teacher learns at a ‘sit and get’ workshop makes it into the classroom?
Join our session to:
- Discover what effective professional learning looks like
- Learn how video technology can help
- Participate in a film club experience; the professional learning strategy that gets teachers talking about teaching and learning and linking theory with real practice
- Come away with everything you need to implement video-based professional learning
- Access a comprehensive toolkit with everything you need to get started
- Get a free practical guide to video coaching
“Teachers do not believe that professional development is helping them prepare for the changing nature of their jobs.”
Teachers Know Best, Teachers’ Views on Teacher Professional Development
Free Trial of IRIS Connect
The video professional learning platform that gives you all the tools and support you need to guarantee impact.
- Record, reflect on and analyze practice
- Use coaching and collaboration tools
- Access external expertise and theory