An IRIS Connect webinar in conjunction with TPEA and MirandaNet.
How education technology can help to overcome the challenges in Initial Teacher Training.
The ongoing challenges that both ITT staff and student teachers are facing at this time are considerable. Is it time we considered the use of educational technology as more than just a simple stop-gap in the current crisis? Should we reflect on both the disadvantages and advantages of the broader use of technology and consider what this means for the future? Are we exploring alternative solutions to supporting trainee teachers during this period?
All of these questions will be discussed by a host of expert representatives from universities and ITT providers around the country.
How can technology can help to:
- Provide meaningful opportunities for coaching and mentoring?
- Support effective observations, remotely?
- Reduce our carbon footprint without losing quality?
- Deliver courses more effectively, whatever the landscape?
- Develop collaborative working between student teachers?
- Record performance against developmental standards?
This webinar provides an opportunity to bring together experts in the field of initial teacher training to discuss, share and challenge the current practices and thinking in response to the current crisis.
Join us and like-minded education professionals who are currently exploring innovative solutions to delivering initial teacher training in the ever-changing landscape.
View the full agenda, here.