Announcing live coaching using the Discovery Kit

Drum roll, please…

We’re excited to announce our latest innovation that allows the Discovery Kit to be used for live coaching, remote lesson observations and ITE.

“Go Live combines the best features of static and live video coaching. It’s flexible, a dream to set up, and vastly increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the IRIS Connect CPD process.” – Mike Fleetham, Educational Consultant and Coach

What is it?

The Discovery Kit Go Live offers a flexible solution for observing lessons remotely and coaching teachers in their classrooms in real-time; a proven way to embed new teaching strategies more quickly and effectively. It’s lightweight, easy to use and has a dual view option.

“I’ve found the live remote coaching facility absolutely enlightening. It’s allowed me to make changes to my lessons instantly and have a real impact on learning.” – Kate Reed, History Teacher

How does it work?

• The upgraded iOS app means you can schedule live coaching sessions through the Discovery Kit.
  • Coaches can then provide immediate feedback via an ear-piece from wherever they are, be it in a different room, school, or even country. All you need is a wifi connection.
  • The session is recorded and automatically uploaded to the teacher’s personal account for review later on, along with any time-stamped comments added by the coach.

How can I get it?

Existing customers can upgrade from as little as £750 pro rata.

For a personalised quote, or to find out more information, please fill out the form below or contact us.

Get more info

Discover how live coaching helped one school to rapidly develop their NQTs >>

Not a customer yet? Find out more about how we can help you >

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

What you're looking
for is on our US site.
click here to continue