What to expect when working for IRIS Connect…
We are a friendly and driven team who are passionate about what we do every day and what we’re working towards.
The fast paced and energetic nature of the team at IRIS Connect is balanced by a supportive, reflective and collaborative culture. That means that we’re always on the lookout for smart, fun and innovative individuals interested in a new challenge.
Check out our current vacancies:
Experienced Digital Marketer
About the role
You will get a chance to really make your mark on our digital marketing at this exciting stage of our growth. We’re looking for someone to help drive our digital performance forwards, increasing the visibility of IRIS Connect online, drive more traffic to the site and increase site conversions. This will require strategic thinking, strong data analysis skills and a keen focus on outcomes. You’ll be working with a passionate, collaborative team of marketers and expected to help drive digital strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Measuring, analysing and reporting on digital performance
- Developing and driving our digital marketing strategy, gaining input and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Implementing integrated digital campaigns to increase in site traffic, including SEO, online advertising, content marketing and social
- Improving the conversion paths of our website to increase engagement and lead generation
- Working with our marketing team on email marketing campaigns to convert leads into opportunities
- Ensuring the site is up to date and effectively reflects our brand and current offerings
- Management of our marketing database and automation workflows in Hubspot
- Relationship management with our web agency
- Helping promote a scalable, results focused approach to digital marketing
The ideal candidate would be:
- Inquisitive, analytical and data-driven – you’ll need to get under the bonnet of our digital performance to help find opportunities to increase traffic and conversions
- Able to prioritise and juggle – this is a broad role, you’ll have to ensure you are focusing on the important stuff, whilst making sure the day to day tasks get done too
- Someone who drives change and thrives in it – you’ll need to be adaptable, flexible and proactive in your learning to help us continue growth (and keep up with it).
- A confident decision maker: you’ll need to engage with directors, managers and other stakeholders, synthesize input and make solid decisions based on desired outcomes
- A team player who can also go it alone – we’re a collaborative team, if you’re willing to support others to develop digital skills, chip in to help out and also be able to stand on your own two feet to get stuff done you’ll do well!
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Knowledge and use of Google Analytics
- Basic HTML coding skills, experience of creating/editing HTML emails/templates
- Management of a WordPress website
- Use of Hubspot or similar inbound automation platform
- Solid understanding and experience in SEO, online advertising, conversion rate optimisation and email marketing
- Experience managing marketing databases
- Ability to write strong copy for digital channels
- On top of trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
- Design skills or basic use of Adobe Creative Suite, e.g. Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience of managing relationships with agencies
Want to work for us? Send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You could be just who we’re looking for!
Experienced Telesales Consultant
We have an opportunity for an experienced telesales and appointment setting candidate to join a great us here at IRIS Connect.
- Convert leads into appointments through outbound calling
- Work to achieve individual and team targets
- Generate sales opportunities for field staff
- Administration and associated project work as needed
Key responsibilities include:
- Make high volume calls to schools and qualify prospect opportunities
- Research companies to identify relevant school ‘gate holders’ and update database
- Continually manage a prospect pipeline, scheduling and honouring future call backs, ensuring accuracy of pipeline and clarity of data notes
- Follow up on direct or online marketing campaigns and other marketing leads
- Calling customers to invite them to attend school events and workshops
- Build relationships with turn-down customers and book new appointments. Send out marketing material and update their contact details on the system
- Ensuring you are up to date with current market knowledge concerning customers, competitors and new business developments
- Track record of working in a sales driven role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to proactively manage your time and work under pressure accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Good ability to build relationships at all levels
- Strong objection handling ability
The role is part time, term time only (approx.39 weeks) as it is within the Education sector. Mon-Fri 9am-4.30pm. Telephone based only, no requirement to drive. The job is within a friendly team in the Brighton and Hove area.
We are looking for target driven candidates with previous experience of appointment booking and selling over the phone.
Want to work for us? Send your CV and a covering letter to Olivia@irisconnect.co.uk. You could be just who we’re looking for!
I love my job! The team is great and everyone is really excited about what we’re doing and the impact we’re having.
The rapid growth we’ve seen means that there’s plenty of opportunity for career development and there’s always a new challenge around the corner!
Charlotte, Marketing Manager