Sign up for your professional learning bulletin
We’re always on the look-out for interesting and practical teaching and learning blogs, the latest research about professional learning. Keep up to date with discussions around effective professional learning and developmental lesson observation:
Archived CPD Round Up magazines:
- Why confident teachers are better teachers
- How to build a sense of self-efficacy
- The new wave of teacher observation
- The most powerful CPD tool at your disposal
- A new report on the future of CPD
- What Vivienne Porritt believes makes truly professional development
- Four things Sir Tim Brighouse thinks should be at the heart of CPD
- The importance of developing collaboration within and between schools
- Free downloadable guide to using video for ITE
- Exclusive interview with John Hattie
- Case Study: Maintaining Outstanding
- Discover what makes great teaching
- Don’t worry; be happy and see better outcomes
- Case Study: From special measures to outstanding in 2 years
- How can you be a happier teacher & see your students achieve more?
- What the UK education system can learn from high performing systems around the world?
- Why do we need to encourage and facilitate sharing between teachers?
- IRIS Connect hits the headlines on ITV News
- What does Tim Brighouse say makes a great school?
- Research looking and active learning
- Top blogs and ideas for Teaching Schools
- What David Weston would like to say to every Headteacher
- 5 top blogs on the observation grading debate
- Latest and greatest video CPD case studies
- We take a look Professor Robert Coe’s inaugural lecture on effective school improvement
- Case Studies: Discover how two schools are using IRIS Connect to accelerate progress and support teachers
- 5 blogs to get you fired up this term